Sunday, February 1, 2009

i love sunday...

i love to go to church. i really do. when i was young i went every night because my father was an evangelist and we would go to church on wednesday through 2 sundays and then drive to a new place and start again on wednesday and i loved it then. i can't ever think about when i didn't enjoy church except maybe when i was in my 3 year jerk time and i had some guilt because of the way i was acting. guilt does make you want to hide doesn't it? as a pastor i could always tell when people were going through guilt times because they didn't want to go to church. guilt does that but forgiveness takes care of the guilt.

i love my new church. it is some different because i am not the pastor, my son is. and i love listening to my new pastor. GOD speaks through him to me.

well i need to go get ready for church. i really am excited about going. are you?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am excited to go to church today! I met a new mommy, like myself. She told me all about her church and it sounds a lot like Harvest. I loved Harvest! We have been to some other churches here, but they were just too big. This church is much smaller, 30-50 people. They have breakfast before church. They invite everyone to go to lunch after. I like getting to know everyone and having that family feel.

So... I am excited to go to church today!

Bill Williams said...

that is so great. GOD is so good isn't HE if we are looking for HIM.