Thursday, June 18, 2009

what are your core values?...

here are my core values...

  • i value my personal relationship with GOD the FATHER through the sacrifice of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and empowered by the cleansing and infilling of HIS HOLY SPIRIT as my highest priority.
  • i value the bible as my guide for life and my picture into who GOD is, what HE is like, what HE expects, when HE will return and what HE will do.
  • i value prayer as my personal link to my GOD in which i give HIM my devotion, my confessions, my gratitude, my praise, my needs and my dependence.
  • i value my family as my joy, my love, my gift from GOD, my responsibility and my extension.
  • i value my call as my purpose, my passion and my high unworthy honor from my GOD.
  • i value lost people as my mission.
  • i value my potential as my lifelong task.

what about you? what are your core values?

just some thoughts from my front porch...

No comments: