Friday, July 3, 2009

some say, no one appreciates me...

moses was another type of complainer. he was the "martyr" and the martyr loves to say, "no one appreciates me." no one appreciates me.

look at numbers 11.11-15 (ms), moses said to GOD, "why are YOU treating me this way? what did i ever do to YOU to deserve this? did i conceive them? was i their mother? so why dump the responsibility of this people on me?...i can't do this by myself—it's too much, all these people. if this is how YOU intend to treat me, do me a favor and kill me. i've seen enough; i've had enough. let me out of here."

a martyr. these people are pros at having pity parties. when they are sick or under pressure they want everybody to know about it. “oh i feel so bad.”

moses the whiner. do me a favor and kill me. i've seen enough; i've had enough.

so how do you react when you don't get your way? do you mount a complaining campaign? and you whine and fuss and argue and debate…but mom, but dad. the martyr.

just a thought from the front porch...

No comments: