Thursday, July 2, 2009

what if...

what if jackie robinson would have said, life is not fair because i am black and they wouldn't let me play baseball with the big boys so i'm going to quit playing.

what if bill gates would have said, life isn't fair because i didn't graduate from harvard so i won't be able to amount to anything.

what if helen keller would have said, life isn't fair because i can't hear or see so i just give up and i won't try.

what if paul would have said, life isn't fair because here i am in prison and all they'll let me do is write.

what if JESUS would have said, life isn't fair because it seems everyone has turned their back on me and they hate me, so I'll just go on home to heaven.

what if you lived your life with the excuse that life isn't fair and you waisted your whole life.

what if...

just a thought from the front porch...

No comments: