Saturday, July 20, 2013

they were liars…

i don’t know how you’ve been hurt.  i know you have because you’re a human being.  i don’t know what people have said to you that hurt you and crushed you and caused rejection.  but i will tell you this.  they were liars.  they were not speaking the truth.  i would say to you that when you’ve been hurt by parents or by your peers or by an ex-spouse or by a brother or a sister or a neighbor or kids on the playground – that hurt GOD cares.  and i care.  i want to help you get healed of all those hurts in your past.  it starts by making JESUS CHRIST the most important person in your life and caring more about HIS opinion than anybody else.  then you start filling your mind with the truth. 

let’s pray…

FATHER, i thank YOU that YOU can heal broken hearts and bitter memories and damaged self-esteem.  thank YOU that patterns can be erased and reversed.  thank YOU that YOU turn nobody’s into somebody’s.  JESUS, i ask YOU to help people to begin seeing themselves today through YOUr eyes of love. 

now you pray.  in your mind say, “dear GOD, help me see myself the way YOU see me.  thank YOU for loving me and sending JESUS CHRIST to die for me so i could be forgiven.  JESUS, today i accept YOUr love and forgiveness.  i want to learn to trust YOU.  help me to care more about what YOU think of me than what other people think.  may the truth set me free.”

now i want you to read these truths aloud.  say, “because of JESUS, i am acceptable and i am valuable and i am lovable and i am forgivable and i am capable.  JESUS, help me to see myself through YOUr eyes of love.  amen.”                                      

Just a thought from the front porch…

No comments: