Friday, October 26, 2012

when you feel inadequate…

i can count on GOD’s power when i’ve got nothing to offer.

this can be in a relationship where you feel like, “i don’t have anything left to give.”  it could be with one of your children:  “i just don’t know what she/he wants from me!”  it could be with your job:  “i’m in over my head!” 

GOD says, “i’ll give you power when you don’t feel like you’ve got anything to offer.”  when you feel inadequate.

GOD says, “my power will show up when you’re weak.”  paul said to GOD, “i’ve got this affliction.  will you take it away from me?”  GOD said no. 

2 corinthians 12.9-10 (lb), MY power shows up best in weak people.  now i’m glad to boast about how weak i am.  i‘m glad to be a living demonstration of CHRIST’s power instead of showing off my own power and abilities.

GOD makes a promise.  when you feel inadequate.  when you feel like you’ve got nothing to offer, HE wants to invade your life with HIS power.

do you need to tap into a power like that?  it’s available.

just a thought from the front porch…

1 comment:

http://lvharvest.blogspot.com/ said...

Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.