Friday, November 23, 2012

let’s pray…

would you bow your head?

                                      
dear FATHER, there are many people here on the porch at the beginning of this holiday season who have lost their joy.  some of them have lost it due to regrets and guilt or grief and grudges.  some have lost their joy due to resentment.  some here have lost their joy due to overwhelming worries.  there are some here who have lost their joy because they have no purpose in life.  i pray that this will be a wake-up call that they will yield themselves to your plan and your purpose for their lives and begin to use the rest of their lives in getting to know you and fulfilling your purpose and sharing your love.

would you pray the most dangerous prayer?  would you pray,

“GOD, use me!  use me.  i want the rest of my life to be the best of my life and i’m not going to live for me.  for me to live is CHRIST. 

if you’ve never invited CHRIST in your life, say.

“JESUS CHRIST, come into my heart right now.  in your name i pray.  amen.”

just a thought from the front porch…

No comments: