Saturday, September 7, 2013

HE said it and HE means it…

What should I do in my delays instead of fearing?  Instead focus on GOD’s presence.  Realize that GOD is with you.  When you’re afraid to go after the dream GOD has given you, you need to focus on GOD’s presence. 

Isaiah 41.10 (TLB), Fear not, for I am with you.  Do not be dismayed.  I am your GOD, I will strengthen you and I will help you... and uphold you...” 

HE says, “I am with you.”  There will never be a time in your life when GOD is not with you.  HE’s with you now, HE always has been and HE always will be.  HE’s with you on your good days and your bad days.  HE’s with you when you feel it and HE’s with you when you don’t feel it.  GOD says, “I am with you.”

There are 365 “fear nots” in the Bible – that’s one for every day of the year.  GOD is saying, no matter what you’re facing don’t be afraid.  “Fear not, for I am with you.”  Not because of positive thinking or motivational tapes or pulling yourself up by the psychological bootstraps. 

You’ll never face any situation in life that GOD isn’t facing it with you.  We tend to forget that, and when we do we start being afraid.  Don’t fear but focus on GOD’s presence – HE’s with you all the time.

Some of you are in the delay phase right now.  You’ve been praying about something and it hasn’t happened yet.  You start to think that GOD has forgotten you.  GOD has not forgotten you.  HE knows what you’re going through.  It is a delay by design.  GOD wants to build your character and HE wants you to learn to trust in HIM.  You can count on HIM for HIS help.  Don’t fear.

Just a thought from the front porch…

No comments: