Monday, December 30, 2013

Let’s pray…


Would you pray this prayer in your heart right now?  If you've never invited JESUS CHRIST into your heart, today is your day.  GOD is saying, "I love you."  Not the person you may be with, but you!"  You're not here on the front porch by accident.  GOD knew even 1000 years ago you'd be here. 

Would you pray this in your heart? "JESUS CHRIST, I don't understand it all, but I realize something's happening in my life.  JESUS CHRIST, I want to become a believer in YOU.  I want YOU to be number one in my life.  Be the manager, the director.  JESUS CHRIST, I want to see miracles in my life.  I want to be the kind of person YOU want me to be.  Help me to understand it more.  Thank YOU for loving me.  As best I understand, I'm opening up my life to YOU today." 

This is the decision of CHRISTianity, the foundation point.  It's what the Bible called being born again.  It means beginning a new lifestyle with GOD at the number one control in your life instead of self or anything else.  Today, maybe you've recommitted your life.  Maybe it's the very first time you've made this decision. 

FATHER, thank YOU for YOUr word; that it's practical and relevant.  I thank YOU brought us here for a purpose and that YOU had something in mind for us. Help us to become intimately acquainted with YOUR SPIRIT, that we become best friends, and are sensitive so we can know YOUr will with clarity and with ease.  Thank YOU.  In JESUS' name we pray.  Amen.

Just a thought from the front porch…

No comments: